If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Many Seasons

Hello Scrapland!  I’m finally back to show you what River Rose just put in store.  She has started a series of kits called Many Seasons.  They are designed with different colors and feels so that you will have a kit for everything!  And let me tell you, they are gorgeous!  I was hoping to use more then one this week, but I just ran out of time.  So, here’s the layout I made with Vol. 4, I did a layout for the FPD Scraplift Challenge:

Head-In-The-Cloudssmall

Here’s Vol. 4 and the other three previews, so you can see what I was talking about.  If you see something you like, click it to be taken to the store!





And guess what?  They are only $1.75 each!  That’s their regular price!  Well, I hope you enjoyed all of this eye candy!  See you back here soon with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment