If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

More From River Rose!

Hello Scrapland!  I hope everyone had an amazing holiday break!  Can you believe that it will be 2011 in just 2 days???  I never know where the time has gone.  Well, anyway, River Rose has been at it again to bring you some more amazing Many Seasons volumes. 

I haven’t had a chance to play with any of them yet, but here are the previews for you to check out:

She’s also participating as one of the Funky Club designers for Volume 2.  If you sign up early, you get $20 worth of coupons along with the membership!  Click the ad to go take advantage of this awesome offer!  (I know I will!)

TFCad1-VOL2_LRG
If I’m not back before Monday, have a great New Year’s Eve!!  And I’ll see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment