If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Love Me

Hello Scrapland! I have a beautiful love kit by Secret Garden to show you today. It's called "Love Me" and the colors are gorgeous! It has your traditional red and cream with a whole lot of a beautiful teal color. She never fails to amaze me with her talent! Look what I did with it:







Here's a preview of the kit, and you can click it to be taken to the store if you like it!


And, I even have a freebie for you! I made the desktop into a qp desktop freebie for you! So click the qp preview to download!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete