If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Friday, January 29, 2010

New Designer CT Call!

Hello Scrapland! You probably haven't heard of her yet, but Circle of Life Scraps is a new and highly talented up and coming designer, and she needs a CT! She is currently my co-CT member on Scraps of Ellay, but she's moving up! She has just signed with her first store, and I wouldn't be surprised if you start seeing her in even more places soon. I know her as Artful Amanda and boy is she artistically inclined!! Here is the info for the call if you are interested!



Text reads:
Do you love a variety of kit styles?
Do you live creatively?
Are you loyal?
Do you love to share
the fun in scrapping?
Then maybe you are right to be one of my
new CT members!!
Requirements:
2 layouts per kit- max 4 layouts a month.
One hybrid project may = 2 layouts.
Post at my store, DST, DSA, and one other
"open" gallery.
Interested? Send me an email
with links to your most up to date gallery,
your blog, and tell me why you think
you would like to create with my designs.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you want to see some of her beautiful work, click HERE to visit her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment