If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Templates Anyone?

Hello Scrapland! I told you I would be back with more eye candy using Secret Garden's Easy Layouts template set and here I am! I was having so much fun while playing with them that I made a total of 5 layouts! You saw two that I used with her Brighten Up kit and here are the other three:

I used her kit "Upon the Wind" for these two:




And for this one, I used a free mini kit called "Dirty Little Valentine" that Secret Garden gave away in her newsletter. So if you aren't already signed up for that, head to her blog and do so!


Here is the preview of the templates, if you think you might want them, you can click the preview to be taken to her store at Sunshine Studio Scraps to grab them!

No comments:

Post a Comment