If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My First Year

Hello Scrapland!  I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving and a very productive Black Friday!  I know I did!  Yep, I was one of those crazies walking into Kohls at 3am!!  I love it!  And, now that I am pretty much done with my Christmas shopping, I can relax and get some scrapping done! 

Scraps of Ellay just put a very cute kit in store called My First Year, designed so that you can scrap all of your baby’s firsts with.  I’m loving it because it’s getting me to actually scrap those baby pictures I took of my little one.  Here’s what I’ve done so far:

First-Solidssmall

Rollingsmall


Super cute huh?  Here’s the kit preview, click it to be taken to the store!

I hope you enjoyed what you saw!  Happy Scrapping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment