If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

Hello Scrapland!  I don’t know about you, but during my 5 minutes of downtime a day, I’ve been thinking about how I’m going to get my Christmas cards out.  Usually I would try to throw something together myself, but I can already tell that I’m just not going to have the time this year.  I’ll be lucky if I can get some nice holiday photos taken!  So, I’ve been looking into it and it looks like Shutterfly will be my go to place for cards this year.  They have hundreds of templates with something for everyone!

The layout I’m choosing to go with this year is simple and elegant and will give me room on the inside to write a nice note telling everyone what’s been going on this year in our household.  What a time saver!!  Check out the template I chose:


Like I said, there are HUNDREDS to choose from, so if you want to see more, just click HERE and choose the type of card you are looking for!

If you are too busy to even send out Christmas cards, maybe sending Happy New Year cards are more for you.  They have a HUGE selection of those as well!  Just click HERE to check out that selection!

Alice and I have also been known to put together photo calendars as Christmas gifts for family members.  We usually make a layout for each month and then upload them to Shutterfly for them to put together calendars for us.  Our family always loves getting those!  Some neat features that Shutterfly has are:
- You can put pictures of birthday people On the day of their birthday!
- You can type in special occasions right onto the calendar!
- They have lots of pre-made templates, so if you are having scrappers block, don’t fret, you have the drag and drop option!!


So, during your busy holiday preparations, don’t forget about your holiday cards!  Your family and friends will be looking forward to getting them, and photo cards are even more exciting!    Good luck everyone!

P.S. Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment