If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

River Rose Winter

Hello Scrapland!  I want to say an early Happy Thanksgiving since I probably won’t be back until after!  River Rose has been busy this month and has put out 3 winter/Christmas kits in the past couple of weeks!  I’ve been having soooo much fun scrapping with them.  Let’s get started with the eye candy, shall we?

This first one is a collab she did with Amanda Carlson.  I absolutely love everything about this kit.  The colors, the theme, the cuteness!


Here’s what I did with First Frost:

Love-Snowsmall
Her second kit was a very cute and bright Christmas kit called Christmas Surprises:


Here’s the layout I did with Christmas Surprises, it was for the FPD Scraplift challenge:

ChristmasEveMorningsmall
And this last one she just released yesterday.  I LOVE this kit!  I love the colors and I absolutely love the theme! 


Here’s the layout I did with Cozy Winter, of my hubby and me cuddled up on the couch.

Cozysmall
I hope you saw something you liked!  I know I did!  Now I’m off to scope out the Black Friday sales and plan my attack :)  (I know, I know, I’m crazy for going out at 3am to fight the mobs, but it’s just so much fun!  And it’s something I get to do with just my mom.  So, it’s well worth it!)  Oh, and I just picked up the perfect kit to scrap my shopping pictures with over at the Scrap Orchard Farmer’s Market sale.  No, I have no affiliations with Scrap Orchard, I just LOVE $1 sales!! :)  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment