If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November Playgroup

Hello Scrapland!  I hope everyone had a fun and scary Halloween!  I took my two little ones trick-or-treating, but they didn’t last very long.  It was a little chilly here.  I still had fun though (and am enjoying the candy). 

Well, now it’s November and coming up this weekend is Digital Scrapbooking Day!  Lots of places are planning LOTS of fun stuff to do all month in honor of DSD and River Rose is no exception.  Head on over to her blog HERE to check out what she has in store for you!  She also put out her November Playgroup yesterday and it’s fabulous!  It has a bunch of rich colors and elements and I love the variety in the colors.  Here’s what I did with it (using the template from FPD’s Template Challenge):

Witching-Hoursmall
Check out all of the pieces of the Playgroup:




   

Fun stuff huh?  I hope you enjoyed the goodies today!  See you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment