If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, November 8, 2010

November Boys

Hello Scrapland!  I hope everyone had a fabulous iDSD!  I didn’t do much on the computer because I had previous engagements, but I did take a ride on a couple of blog trains!  There sure was some great stuff out there this weekend.  I also took a trip to Archiver’s yesterday where they were doing a couple of free make-and-takes.  (I Love Free!)  It’s always fun to see the new techniques and products the paper scrappers are using nowadays. 

Anyway, I’m not here to babble about my traitorous trip to the paper scrapping world.  I’m here to tell you about the awesome kit River Rose released last Friday.  I always get excited when she makes boyish kits!  This time, she made a kit called “November Boys.”  I love the name, the colors, the concept, EVERYTHING!  Here’s the layout I made with it, titled “Keep Looking Up:”

Keep-Looking-Upsmall
Here’s the kit preview, click it to be taken to the store where everything is 40% off until the 17th!!!


That’s it for now, but this Friday, River Rose will be releasing her DSA Designer contest kits to her store, so keep a lookout for that!  I’ll be back with some eye candy in a few days.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment