If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Friday, April 17, 2009

I Can't Believe He's 1 Add On

Good evening Scrapland! I am a day late...and I am so sorry. I have completed my add on to the boy's first birthday kit. I have added 14 papers and 27 elements...it is almost a new kit in itself. Next week, we have a cute kit to release. Now we have to get our juices flowing for some new ideas. Enjoy the add on and have fun scrappin'! Good evening.

Links below the preview.


Photobucket

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmw0mmh0h5

http://www.mediafire.com/?xbjgynjnknw

And here's a sneak peek for next weeks kit. Here's a small hint, the kit was inspired by some pictures of my son doing laundry... Come back on monday and check it out!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 18 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Wedding, Birthday/Party Theme(s), Mardi Gras/Carnaval Theme post on Apr. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete