If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Can't Believe He's 1 papers

Good evening Scrapland! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I was really busy, and did not get everything done that I wanted. I have the first birthday kit for little boys ready. Here are the papers. I divided the file into two files, so the links are under the preview. I am going to be out of town for the week, but I will still be posting. Katie and I are working on the add ons, and a new kit...can't wait to release it. Have a great week...and enjoy scrapping.
Alice

I just wanted to share a layout I did with this kit. I really like how the kits turned out!

Photobucket

Links under preview:
Photobucket

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n1tmazaen32/ABNDICan'tBelieveHe's1papers.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mnoiik21vnz/ABNDICan'tBelieveHe's1papers2.zip

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable kit...thanks for posting. I'm lucky to have found it. :-)

    ReplyDelete