If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yet Another Beach Kit

Hello Scrapland. Well, I am sorry for the delay. Life is quite hectic! I am working on my Masters in Accounting, in the process of buying a house, moving due to the Coast Guard, living life, raising two wonderful children, and trying to figure out how people are so quick at designing. Here is another beach kit. I know there are a lot out there. I actually own quite a few, but I wanted to design one. I am going to attempt to make a blog for my family to keep up with my children. However, I am sure that I will get it completed when my youngest, who will be 1 next month, is graduating college. On to the kit. Thanks for reading! Here is the preview and the papers. Tomorrow I will be back with the elements!

Links are under the preview.

Photobucket

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dninz2j4jwj/ABNDYetAnotherBeachKitPapers.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gnyo0qgiuyd/ABNDYetAnotherBeachKitPapers2.zip

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish Theme post on Apr. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Who can't use another beach kit? :)

    The 2nd paper link isn't working. Says the file is no longer there or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete