If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yet Another Beach Kit

Hello Scrapland. Well, I am sorry for the delay. Life is quite hectic! I am working on my Masters in Accounting, in the process of buying a house, moving due to the Coast Guard, living life, raising two wonderful children, and trying to figure out how people are so quick at designing. Here is another beach kit. I know there are a lot out there. I actually own quite a few, but I wanted to design one. I am going to attempt to make a blog for my family to keep up with my children. However, I am sure that I will get it completed when my youngest, who will be 1 next month, is graduating college. On to the kit. Thanks for reading! Here is the preview and the papers. Tomorrow I will be back with the elements!

Links are under the preview.

Photobucket

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dninz2j4jwj/ABNDYetAnotherBeachKitPapers.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gnyo0qgiuyd/ABNDYetAnotherBeachKitPapers2.zip

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish Theme post on Apr. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Who can't use another beach kit? :)

    The 2nd paper link isn't working. Says the file is no longer there or something like that.

    ReplyDelete