If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, April 27, 2009

We'll Be Back Soon!

Hello Scrapland! I just wanted to write a quick post just in case anyone is missing us! I promise we will be back with some really cool freebies for you soon! Alice is working really hard on a really cute beach kit for you. She's also doing a Coast Guard kit in honor of her Coastie husband and I am working on an all Marine Corps kit in honor of my family. Plus, we have a blog train coming up in the beginning of May.

So, we don't want you all to forget about us! To keep you looking and in honor of the military kits coming up I have a CU digital cammies overlay for you all to do with what you like! Click the preview to download!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great overlay, I will get lots of good use out of this, my hubby was in the Air Force, and I've always wanted to try that super cute pink camo for a desktop. Thanks so much! You girls rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this! My hunny is in the reserves ( tho i swear he spends more time there then at home anyway lol) and I have a bunch of uniform pics. I really love the house kit too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Apr. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! DH is in the AF, so this will be perfect! Thanks for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
    CU Freebies Only Forum
    on Tuesday May 12thth 2009, in this topic Overlays Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
    Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

    ReplyDelete