If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Can't Believe She's 1 Elements

Good afternoon Scrapland! Here are the element for I Can't Believe She's 1. I have a few more in my head...so as I have said...there will be an add on. I hope everyone is enjoying this kit. I had a great time making it. Tomorrow I will be back with the alpha...and then on to the boy kit next week. Have a great afternoon...and have fun scrappin'!
Alice

Preview is Linked!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in SARIWO Digiscrap Freebies Search Engine, different to also find out can about Your works. Look at the post:
    2 kwiecien 2009 [ 18:30 EU]. Add you blog. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yours kitsch são beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete