If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Quick Little Challenge Freebie

Hello Scrapland! We'll be taking a few days off for Easter and to finish up the next few freebies we have in store for you, so I thought I would share this little mini in the mean time. I like to do challenges over at Digital Candy sometimes and the Whet Your Palette challenge is one of my favorites. In fact as some of you might remember, the first kit on our blog was a product of that challenge from last month! This month I did a MUCH smaller kit, but if you like the mini you can click on the preview to download.

Photobucket

Here's the layout I did with the mini:

Photobucket

We'll see you back here soon with some great stuff. We have the addons for the first birthday kits coming next week. Then I really wanted to do a kit to scrap my son helping do the chores with. That should be coming around the 20th. (Maybe sooner :) ) Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment