If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Cleaning Kit Is Here

Hello Scrapland! I hope everyone is starting their week off as fabulous as I am. I will be heading over to my work to pick up a nice sized gift certificate this morning. Turns out the hospital I work at was in the top 100 for the nation again this year, and the bosses were happy enough about that to double our gift certificate from last year. Yay!

Enough chit chatter. I'm happy to introduce our new kit "Spring Cleaning." I was inspired to create it after taking pictures of my son doing the laundry for me and I realized I didn't have anything to scrap that with. (The horror!) So here it is! You get the papers today and we'll see you back here with the elements tomorrow!

Links are below the preview.

Photobucket

http://www.mediafire.com/file/orzmximj2iz/ABND_SpringCleaning_Papers1.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ytmdjizzkjn/ABND_SpringCleaning_Papers2.zip

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Thank you for making something real. You two always do such a great job of working outside the box and making real life stuff. I can't tell you how many pictures I have of my boys sitting in laundry baskets and running with the swiffer sweeper. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great kit, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete