If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yet Another Beach Kit Alphas

Good evening Scrapland! Sorry I am so late tonight getting the alphas posted. My husband came home and wanted to take the family out to dinner. After we got home, and the children were down, we watched Bride Wars. That is a cute movie. Now...on to posting the alphas. I did it again. I made two alphas for this kit. One is a fishy blue alpha and the other appears to be those crushed up forgotten shells contained in glass. Both alphas are in one folder, so there will be one link following the two previews. Tomorrow I am planning to put up some qps from our speed scrap layouts. I hope everyone has a great evening! Have fun scrappin'!

Photobucket

Photobucket

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mbymydkzcmt/ABNDYetAnotherBeachKitAlphas.zip

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete