If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hard Rains Gonna Fall

Hello Scrapland! While I'm finishing up my freebie kit, I want to tell you that I'm now also on Scraps of Ellay's CT!!! I'm sooo super excited because I'm one of her biggest fans....as you have probably already figured out...So, I'm here to show you a fabulous kit by Scraps of Ellay. It's called "Hard Rain's Gonna Fall" and it's the first kit of three super awesome "weather" kits. It has all of your typical rainy elements, but it also has a theme of hope, which I thought was very unique and extremely interesting. And of course it all comes to you with Scraps of Ellay's gorgeous designing style! Here are a couple of layouts I did using the kit:





And here's the kit preview, so if you like what you see, click it and you'll be taken to her store over at STS!



Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment