If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sales at STS!

Hello Scrapland! Are you ready for Thanksgiving yet? I know I am...not! I will be tonight hopefully lol. I guess a better question is, are you ready for after Thanksgiving sales???? Now THAT I AM ready for! Well, STS is apparently having a HUGE sale on Black Friday! I say apparently, because they are keeping it a surprise until friday!!! How fun! Here's the flier, which you can click to be taken to the store on friday and find out what all of the fun is!



Then, after you get all of your goodies on friday, you can use them for a Speed Scrap on saturday! Hosted by Shel Belle Scraps. And she's offering a super cute participation prize previewed below the ss flier! Click the flier to go to the STS speed scrap forum thread!



No comments:

Post a Comment