If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Looking for a Thanksgiving Kit?

Hello Scrapland! Just a quick post to let you know about a couple of fun things. First I wanted to show you this fabulous kit by Scraps of Ellay called "Thanksgiving Weekend." It has everything you could possibly need to scrap those Thanksgiving pictures! And the colors are so rich! It's another Scraps of Ellay winner in my book :)

If you like this kit, you can click the preview to be taken straight to the STS store to pick it up!

Photobucket

I also want to remind you that I'm hosting the Challenge A Day challenge on Thursday so come and check it out! Then, after you finish my challenge, you can head over to the Speed Scrap thread to do a speed scrap thursday evening. Here's the flier for that.

Photobucket

Be prepared! There is A TON of stuff going on this month for DSD! I'll be back soon with more for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment