If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm on a New CT!

Hello Scrapland! Guess what? Secret Garden Creations accepted me on her CT! I'm super excited because her kits are GORGEOUS! I had the pleasure of working with her brand new kit "Blue Winter" last week and boy are you in for a treat! I have a QP for you from this kit! First I have a preview of "Blue Winter" which you can click on to be taken to her store over at Sunshine Studio Scraps.

Photobucket

These are the two pages I've done with the kit so far:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I made the second layout into a QP just for you! I hope you enjoy! Click the preview to download.

Photobucket

We hope to have a couple of free mini's for you sometime soon so stop back when you can!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete