If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Dress Uniform Elements

Hello Scrapland! I did get around to making the officer ranks, so I'm giving them to you today! I also have the Dress Uniform Elements for you. It's a twofer! Well, I'm exhausted so on to the freebies!

Click the preview to download the officer ranks.
Photobucket

And click this preview to download the Dress Uniform elements.
Photobucket

See you tomorrow with the coordinating alpha!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing this wonderful kit! What great elements!! I so enjoy looking at your work. You do a fantastic job and it's unique!! Thank you for being so sweet!

    ReplyDelete