If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Something New

Hello Scrapland! I have something different for you today. I decided to try making a desktop background! It was fun. I hope you like it! I used "A Very Starry Night" and made a bunch of different sizes so there's something for everyone! Here's a preview with and without a picture (of my beautiful baby boy). Click on your desktop size to download the corresponding desktop!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1680 x 1050

1450 x 900

1280 x 800

1024 x 768

800 x 600

We'll see you soon! There's a super cute blog train chugging through here in a couple of days so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Desktop/Wallpaper/Calendar post on May. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to make such a cute background--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great as my laptop background with a pic of my son :) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete