If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yet Another Beach Kit Add On and a creation by Christal

Hello Scrapland! I hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday. Today, I finished another course on my journey to obtaining my Masters in Accounting. I decided to make some more items for the beach kit. First, I found some cute paper templates at Kikkin Kreations (http://kikkinkreations.blogspot.com/) and made some papers. I decided to also include a textured paper of each color. With the papers, I added some more tags, ribbons, strings, frames, and bling! I hope you like this. Also, Christal from http://sweetsigs.forumotion.com/, shared with us her creations. Now, we are sharing her creations with you. She makes siggys and such at her site. Have a nice evening. We will be back soon!
Alice

Preview is linked.

Photobucket

Christal's Creations:
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish Theme post on May. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete