If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yet Another Beach Kit Add On and a creation by Christal

Hello Scrapland! I hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday. Today, I finished another course on my journey to obtaining my Masters in Accounting. I decided to make some more items for the beach kit. First, I found some cute paper templates at Kikkin Kreations (http://kikkinkreations.blogspot.com/) and made some papers. I decided to also include a textured paper of each color. With the papers, I added some more tags, ribbons, strings, frames, and bling! I hope you like this. Also, Christal from http://sweetsigs.forumotion.com/, shared with us her creations. Now, we are sharing her creations with you. She makes siggys and such at her site. Have a nice evening. We will be back soon!
Alice

Preview is linked.

Photobucket

Christal's Creations:
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish Theme post on May. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete