If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Marine Elements

Hello Scrapland! I'm not feeling very talkative today so this post will be short and sweet! I want to thank everyone who takes the time to leave comments! They are very refreshing! And I hope everyone is enjoying this kit! That's it!

Click the preview to download the elements.
Photobucket

I also have some enlisted rank elements and a matching alpha coming for this portion of the kit, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. fiiiiinally something with Marines. :D I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this- anything military is hard to find- greatly appreciated!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is an awesome kit! You are so sweet to share this with us! God bless the USA!

    ReplyDelete