If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dress Uniforms!

Hello Scrapland! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! My son split his chin open trying to climb a tree, but other then that my weekend wasn't too bad. I'm here today with the papers to the My Marine Dress Uniforms kit. Woohoo! Oh, and Debbi, I didn't have time this weekend, but I'll be attempting the officer ranks within the next couple of days!

Click the preview to download.

Photobucket

See you tomorrow with the elements!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 19 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete