If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Sneak Peek for Next Week

Hello Scrapland! I just wanted to tell you all about what we are doing next week. If anyone is patiently awaiting a fabulous Coast Guard kit...it's coming, don't worry. Alice is just overwhelmed at the moment. Besides taking care of two kids, she's going to school for her masters AND she's in the process of buying a house/moving. So, in the mean time, I have something for you! The kit is called A Very Starry Night. It's a little boring in that it is not as unique as I usually do, but I really wanted to play around with the color pallette.

Before I show you the sneak peek, Christal made another awesome tag! This time using the Cammies part of the My Marine kit.

Photobucket

If you want to check out more, her site is http://eastcoastsiggies.proboards.com/index.cgi

Ok, now for my very starry sneak peek:

Photobucket

We'll see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. i cant wait to see the kit and make a tag for you girls! thank you so much for all the great scrap kits you make i love them!

    ReplyDelete