If you want to see our freebies, just click HERE! They will never expire so download away!

Monday, May 11, 2009

My Marine....Finally

Hello Scrapland! We've been gone for a few days, but we've been busy. Alice has TONS of stuff going on in her life right now...birthdays, moving, helping out her parents. I don't have anything like that, but I've been working and with the weather getting better, the kids want to go outside a lot more. That means a lot less computer time. :( But, I bring good news. I'm going to be putting up my kit My Marine this week! Woohoo! I'm sure there's not a huge demand for it, but I needed the kit so I made it. There will probably be addons in the future due to my designers block at the moment.

There is two different kits in this kit. That sentence will make sense eventually, I promise! I made one kit that has all the Cammies and PT items, and then another kit that has the dress uniform stuff in it. This week is the cammies and PT kit. So enjoy!

This is the layout I did with this weeks portion:

Photobucket

Today you get the papers and tomorrow the elements. Click on the preview to download the papers!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 12 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! My husband is a Chaplain (serves both Navy & Marines) and I always love stuff like this. There is definitely a demand for it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this awesome kit! you do such a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found you today. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making and sharing this! My son is a Marine. I can't wait to use this for boot camp, balls, and his trip to Iraq. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete